The Graphical User Interface (SDR-GUI) is included with every purchase of a SDR Development unit.
The new user-friendly Graphical User Interface (SDR-GUI) gives users access to selecting desired transmitting center frequency and bandwidth, choosing signal waveforms, sampling rates, filtering, display parameters, and record/export I/Q data. It is capable of showing graphical representation of signals in time domain, frequency domain, combined time and frequency domain in real time.
We also offer a MATLAB version for academic research groups upon request. This version has the same features as our regular SDR-GUI version. With the SDR development kits, the MATLAB GUI version allows users to modify MATLAB source codes to implement users’ developed signal processing and analysis tools. To request a copy of our MATLAB GUI, please send an email to email@example.com.
- Control panel and graphic panel
- Activate SDR hardware device
- Adjustable center frequency and bandwidth
- Selection of operation mode
- Selection of signal waveform
- Selection of signal parameters
- Selection of display mode
- Selection of stream filtering
- Selection of display dynamic range
- Selection of display update rate
- Export I/Q data