SDR EVALUATION KIT
SDR-KIT 2400AD includes an advanced SDR-RF 2400AD module and a SDR-PM 402 module. The advanced RF module is implemented with Fractional-N Phase-Locked Loop (PLL) to achieve linearity of frequency modulation, enhance performance of target detection, and improve range resolution.
The SDR-KIT 2400AD offers the ability to integrate K-band software-defined transmitter-receiver systems with the processor module for various applications.
The SDR Evaluation Kit includes:
- One SDR-RF 2400AD module
- One SDR-PM 402 processor module
- One copy of SDR-GUI graphical user interface software
- One AC/DC power adapter (5V, 3.0A)
- One mini USB retractable cable
- One pair of RF cables
- One pair of the transmitting and receiving antennas
- One casing/enclosing
The SDR-PM 402 processor module is compatible with the SDR-RF 2400AD module. The graphic user interface software SDR-GUI is for activating the RF module, selecting operation parameters, and collecting data.