SDR-RF 580AD MODULE
SDR-RF 580AD module is an advanced low power and high performance RF transmitter-receiver implemented with Fractional-N Phase-Locked Loop (PLL) to achieve linearity of frequency modulation, enhance performance of target detection, and improve range resolution.
It is intended to interface with the processor module SDR-PM 402, which functions as a micro controller, processor and power management with a 24-pin flat flex cable (FFC) to form a standalone system.
Typical output power of the transmitter channel is 19 dBm. Single-ended SMA female connectors are installed for easy connection to antennas.
The receiver has an overall 3.4dB low noise figure with two stages of low-noise amplifier and exceptionally linear response with a flat gain of 28dB.
The ability of wide-range frequency-tuning makes the RF module ideal for applications from unlicensed ISM band (5.725-5.875 GHz) to high-resolution wide-band.
- Coverage of the C-band frequency centered at 5.8 GHz
- FMCW/FSK/CW waveforms
- Wide bandwidth up to 400 MHz
- Customized bandwidth expandable to 800 MHz
- High conversion gain in the receiver channel
- Low overall noise figure
- Moderate output power
- Low phase noise
- Single +5V DC supply voltage
- Low power consumption
- SMA connectors for antennas
- 24-pin FFC cable for connecting to our processor module
- Fractional-N phase-locked loop (PLL) of VCO linearity
- 20-30 dB Image rejection rate
Specification of SDR-RF 580AD Module
SSB PHASE NOISE
Description of FFC Connector Pins